Speed limit on Texas interstates to go to 80

misterp

To be excited by this you would have to assume that I obey the current speed limits... which I don't. Secondly you'd also have to assume I'd have an interest in visiting Texas... which I wouldn't :jester:

Must have never been here :smash::smash:

:withstupid:

To be excited by this you would have to assume that I obey the current speed limits... which I don't. Secondly you'd also have to assume I'd have an interest in visiting Texas... which I wouldn't :jester:

I have been to Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas... I have no desire to go back... I'm too Californian. CA TILL THE DAY I DIE :smash:

I have been to Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas... I have no desire to go back... I'm too Californian. CA TILL THE DAY I DIE :smash:

There's the problem. You've seen Houston. That city's a freakin' armpit.

There's the problem. You've seen Houston. That city's a freakin' armpit.

Yeah Houston unfortunately does not reflect the best side of Texas - that is definitely "blue collar" down there; El Paso could use some cleaning-up too IMO.

And I totally understand what you mean Dylan, Texans have a little different take on life compared to SoCal, Texans definitely have different priorities on some things compared to Calilfornians. I actually miss street lighting and sidewalks of all things. You would probably best enjoy Plano, it reminds me a lot of the east bay area for some reason (minus the east bay!)... one can actually buy a $4K suit in Plano. Austin is a blast too, but even there it's not the same. I remember first living in Austin and getting lost trying to deal with the one-way freeway frontage roads; I made lots and lots of U-turns :lol:

But I recognize that Texas is becoming more like CA each year. There is a huge explosion of growth around DFW and San Antonio, it is just like northern California 15-years ago. And there is a lot more neon. And a lot more government restriction, like the repeal of the open container law :tear: A mandatory motorcycle helmet law just might be right around the corner...

Mr. P.

Archived