Fuel gauge

Krambo

Can someone tell me what would make the fuel gauge read in reverse? For example, I would drive and my gauge will go up (along with my "range' on the DIC). When I filled up, the needle was zero'd out and the orange idiot light was on (DIC indicated low fuel). :dunno:

I have been having alot of crazy BS going on lately with my truck and this one has me stumped.

Is there any parameter in the PCM that can alter this that I am not seeing?

Thank you for the notes! I looked through all of the parameters and can't find it. Looks like a EFI Live forum post is in order.

Joe, It comes with the territory. As soon as you start changing things, you gotta expect it. BTW, She is running strong again. I flashed an old tune which had the line pressure dropped (in prep for the shift kit), that was before my multiple dyno tuning sessions. I used my newest program now and everything is the way it should be! I got my power back!

I will be on the dyno this Wednesday to fix my AFR which is all wacked out due to the Meth and "cats by Craftsman screwdriver".

O.K. If anyone is curious I figured out what the issue is here.

I used an 04 PCM to flash my latest tune into. Apparently switching years makes some minor things a little funny. I have an 03 truck. Just an FYI :cheers:

Joe,

I am going to Island Dragway tomorrow provided the rain holds out! Took off the bed cover and dropped 90lbs. Should prove for some good times :devil: See if you can make it. A little short notice I know...

Archived