NEW IN DASH SCREEN

Hey guys! i was wondering if i can install like a 7'inch sreen and with the bluti in dvd player from like pioneer or kenwood, to replace the factor head unit and still be able to keep my xm and bose speakers!.. Also i have seen where peolpe install a navigation screen in the middle console, how much would a 7inch navi screen be and where do i get 1... Also i want to be able to use my steering wheel controls for the radio.. thanks

Everything you speak of is possible. It's just going to cost alot of coin. A navigation system is hella expensive.

I just replaced my factory HU with the 310 Alpine. I ended up purchasing the interfaces for the chimes and steering wheel controls and I also bought a remote since the wheel interface doesn't do everything like change tracks on my iPod. I also kept my factory Bose speakers. I just purchased and installed an Alpine 5 channel theater amp (MRA-D550) yesterday so I have to play with all the adjustments through the HU. I also need to run an optical cable from the HU to that amp to achieve true 5.1 surround sound which will get done today.

As for XM, you can still keep it, but you will need to purchase a seperate XM tuner box and from what I've been told, you can use the factory antenna. I did away with my XM since I only really listened to one channel.

well have u seen on here where the guy made a custom piece to fit a screen n the middle console right above the cup tray, it looks awsome. I cant rember where the post was if u know where would u post it for me. Also i went to onlinecarstero.com and i can get a in dash double din 6.5 inch screen from kenwood with navi for 899$ new