Killin other trucks

CaliChevyV8

Hey guys, just wondin from your experience what kind of trucks you know we can smoke if we are stock or with bolt on mods?

Also, my friend has a 05 Titan 5.6 2WD and I have a 06 VHO 4WD. He has a magnaflow, throttle body, and a volant. Right now I have a Volant CAI, in a few weeks i'll have a PCM4Less tune and a B&B catback system... I know the answer is "Only one way to see..Race him!" But just wanted some opinions untill then! :chevy:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can beat most all trucks stock ,except

syclone's

late model supercharged lightnings,

srt-10's(single cab depends on driver)

harleys/ced f-150 trucks will usually beat us.

im sure there are a few others , but these would be the most common to meet on the street. but other trucks that have very little mods can put up a hell of a fight!

yes. but the srt 10 owner couldnt drive to save his life. i actually havent raced anyone with the vortech. but some changes are going to be happening soon!

syclone's

im sure there are a few others , but these would be the most common to meet on the street. but other trucks that have very little mods can put up a hell of a fight!

Add TBSS to the list :chevy:

syclone's

Add TBSS to the list :chevy:

its not a truck!