Killin other trucks

CaliChevyV8

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have your pcm tune it wont be a problem, launch it in 4 hi and as you get going put it in 2wd and dont look back . make sure to flip him the bird in the rear view! :D

well you could do it in 2 wheel drive the whole race and you would get about the same results, it just depends how much wheel spin you get when launching in 2wd.

BTW-What about Dakota R/T's?

RTs wouldnt beat us stock vs. stock, but if you find a modded one it may be a different story

Shows ya what I know, I would have figured it would be a toss up, a Dakota R/T or an SSS....

:dunno:

Well.. I don't know what the weight differences are between the RC R/T and EC R/T (not to mention the small differences between the C3 and the SS), but I stand by my kill of an EC R/T that I got.. EC R/T Kill

Like I said, I'm not sure of the differences of the regular cab vs extended cab R/T's, but what do the STOCK R/T's have? 260HP? (or so), I doubt that a stock one can take a stock SS..

But Crazy Mopar Guy, before you throw out umpteen Dakota's that run 10's or less, lemme reiterate, "STOCK"..

Edited by TimC3 (see edit history)

But CMG, before you throw out umpteen Dakota's that run 10's or less, lemme reiterate, "STOCK"..

:confused:

Huh??!?!?!!

Why would I throw out "umpteen Dakotas that run 10's or less"

I just thought a dead stock SSS and a dead stock Dakota R/T would be a good matchup. Both are low 15s with freaks going into the 14s I thought. Maybe I was wrong...?

:dunno:

You'd probaly have problems with a 2wd hemi ram.

I've beat a a 2wd r/c hemi, stock on stock. They are so over rated.

I've heard that they are pretty quick...I guess not. Anyone know which out of all basic trucks come with the highest HP stock?