Help w/O2 sensor wires

dounome

I assume you have your sensor running in a stock O2 location. If so does that sensor switch as fast as the other side? I had it set to the 1/6 also and it still seemed slow compared to B1.

BTW Im going to do a track day out at Beaver run next month, any intrest in heading out?

Edited by dounome (see edit history)

I assume you have your sensor running in a stock O2 location. If so does that sensor switch as fast as the other side? I had it set to the 1/6 also and it still seemed slow compared to B1.

BTW Im going to do a track day out at Beaver run next month, any intrest in heading out?

no, i'm had a new bung welded in, so i now have 5 02 sensors LOL. i don't know what to tell you on the oscillation issue as i'm only using bank 1.

i would, but i don't have full leathers and they won't let you on the track without them. i would love to go though. what kind of leathers do you have? i can't justify buying them to because they would only get used like 1 or twice a year.

Did I hear track day? :D

Are you serious about the leathers for a truck? :happysad: All we need here is a SNELL rated helmet, long pants, closed toe shoes and seatbelts (for a 12 sec. truck) Now, 11's may get a little more interesting with safety equipment...

Ric,...make sure you post the day and I will do my best to be there. I am looking to hit the track this Friday as well up here.

Did I hear track day?  :D

Are you serious about the leathers for a truck?  :happysad:   All we need here is a SNELL rated helmet, long pants, closed toe shoes and seatbelts (for a 12 sec. truck)  Now, 11's may get a little more interesting with safety equipment...

Ric,...make sure you post the day and I will do my best to be there.  I am looking to hit the track this Friday as well up here.

:lol:

nah, beaver run is a road course and we are talking about race bikes, not 1/4 mile for our trucks.

(notice my avatar).

Kevin my truck is in no shape for a track right now! Those 60lb injecter's are licking my ass as far as tunning goes. I have a guy lending me a HUGE hand with my HPT right now. Im ready to sell every mod on the truck and buy a HD and be done with it :banghead:

Holty if you are intrested in some leathers I have the set I used last season. Send me your specs, ie hieght/weight/waist/chest

Oh to answer you question, I am a Italion V-twin racer, Aprilia mille R. I use special one piece Aprilia leathers from the boot country. Anyway those leather were a little tight on me and Im 6foot/190lb/34"waist