Kenne Bell

The setup wasnt too hard just time consuming to get everything right, trial and error I guess. No have not had it to the track I just put the intercooler on this weekend, still working on tunning. As for if it helped, previously I was running 9.5lb and now I am down to 6.5, I changed pullies and lost a pound or so through the intercooler. It runs stronger now at less boost then it did before. Also before I was getting like 12 max timing at WO now I am up to 19 and still no KR. It is loud as all hell though, if you thought that the KB was loud before, its three times worse now. The sound is resonating through the piping and intercooler. Oh well......lol

The setup wasnt too hard just time consuming to get everything right, trial and error I guess.  No have not had it to the track I just put the intercooler on this weekend, still working on tunning.  As for if it helped, previously I was running 9.5lb and now I am down to 6.5, I changed pullies and lost a pound or so through the intercooler.  It runs stronger now at less boost then it did before.  Also before I was getting like 12 max timing at WO now I am up to 19 and still no KR.  It is loud as all hell though, if you thought that the KB was loud before, its three times worse now.  The sound is resonating through the piping and intercooler.  Oh well......lol

Your right, your loosing boost becuase of the added piping for the intercooler. if you get your boost back up to 9.5 watch for knock, there is no knock at 6.5 becuase of the lower boost.

I noticed since i ported my supercharger that it is a lot loader as well.

Keep me posted. Good work!!!