WTB SS wheels/tires

wkdivr

:chevy: Anybody got any takeoff  20"  silver (or chrome) SS wheels/tires  :driving:  :cool::flag:  :flag:

Please post price, and shipping info

I'd be willing to sell mine and i live in Pittsburgh. The wheels are in mint condition and the tires have 22,000 miles on them.

:chevy: Anybody got any takeoff  20"  silver (or chrome) SS wheels/tires  :driving:  :cool::flag:  :flag:

Please post price, and shipping info

I'd be willing to sell mine and i live in Pittsburgh. The wheels are in mint condition and the tires have 22,000 miles on them.

:chevy: What do ya` want for them?

:chevy: Are those chrome plated, or silver? The top pic looks like chrome, but the rest are obviously silver. What could we do about shipping to 15102, PA?

They were the chrome ones, must have been the angles of the pics I took that made them look silver on your screen. They sold on Ebay this weekend though. Good luck finding some. :thumbs:

:chevy: Are those chrome plated, or silver? The top pic looks like chrome, but the rest are obviously silver. What could we do about shipping to 15102, PA?

They were the chrome ones, must have been the angles of the pics I took that made them look silver on your screen. They sold on Ebay this weekend though. Good luck finding some. :thumbs:

I purchased two sets of 4 OEM silver rims last week. Wondering if anyone is interested in either a set or may seperate? Let me know