WTB GRILL....still looking

I have the original grill off my '06 Silversdo sittin in a box. I bought a new grill thru GM a couple weeks after I bought the truck. It's not a SSS grill, but it's like new and is original stock.

Here's a pic...

DSC05050.jpg

I appreciate the response/offer on the silverado grill, but i'd like to stay with the original SS grill. Not sure if there's a difference from '03 to '06. The local dealership wants about $600 for replacement parts. I've looked at a few online vendors for a cost of around $400. Just thought there might me something out there on our SSS site.

I appreciate the response/offer on the silverado grill, but i'd like to stay with the original SS grill.  Not sure if there's a difference from '03 to '06.  The local dealership wants about $600 for replacement parts.  I've looked at a few online vendors for a cost of around $400.  Just thought there might me something out there on our SSS site.

OK but I'll ship you this one, for $250.00 PayPal, to your door in Iowa.

OK but I'll ship you this one, for $250.00 PayPal, to your door in Iowa.

Your grille will not work on his 2003, plus he wants a painted grille and yours is chrome :banghead:

Thanks for pointing that out about the grille. I must not have made that clear. By the way, why the hell do you want to ship it to Iowa?