Carbon fiber body panels?

There is a company out here that does carbon fiber over lay. I have their card at my house, and will try to post up the website, and phone number for you tomorrow. I also have a company that is making my carbon fiber eblems if anyone is intrested.

Obviously no one makes them, so I'd like to have them custom made. It doesn't sound like something difficult to find, but a couple hours searching google has proven otherwise. Can anyone help me out here?

Like what fenders?

The whole frontend would be nice.

No need for that!!! they have them here...>>>>>www.Ricerburnersss's.com they have the best!! i heard free 2ft spoilers 10% off with purchases over $200! so you can get hooked up.  :thumbs:

hey now... play nice... :P Its his truck.... and i would assume that it would get painted but you know.... :dunno:

No need for that!!! they have them here...>>>>>www.Ricerburnersss's.com they have the best!! i heard free 2ft spoilers 10% off with purchases over $200! so you can get hooked up.  :thumbs:

I'm an aerospace machinist and in my world carbon fiber is about as cool as it gets. Especially since there are mass world wide shortages of carbon fiber. Ever see an nsx fully decked out in CF? It looks pimp. The ferarri f40, enzo, and McLaren bodies are all made of CF. It's not just about looks or speed, shaving weight gets you better gas mileage. And I don't need to explain how much of a bitch black is to maintain.

You can't tell me you don't like the finish of CF. Id wear CF if it was socially acceptable...

Acrosstheside.jpg

Edited by —Bauker™— (see edit history)

You can't tell me you don't like the finish of CF. Id wear CF if it was socially acceptable...

It is acceptable, but only as elbow patches on an Italian wool smoking jacket. :jester:

I'd like a bare carbon fiber Z28 style 3"-3.5" cowl hood. I think bare finish carbon fiber looks trick on black vehicles... :cool:

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)