Revolution/Zippy in NYC area this weekend!

This coming Friday May 26th and Saturday the 27th Zippy and myself will be out in the Long island New York area Doing some tunes and helping out where we can I have to pick up a vehicle for a chassis customer so we are making a tune trip as well.

If anyone is intrested or in the area and would like to come out for a tune on site 150 for the tuning and further info of the test site area will be posted within the next few days here.

If you are intrested drop me or zippy a PM or give feel free to give me a ring at (847) 652-8004 and I will do my best to accomidate you.

It might be able to be arranged.. just depends on what time we roll out

You are only 2-3 hours you should roll out there to long island this weekend Jboy is supposed to as well

hit me on my cell on friday if you want

847-652-8004

I wouldnt mind going up to NY and really i'm only like a little over an hour from there but i was up there last week to pick up my banshee and i got to the goathals bridge or whatever its called in about an hour then from there to get into the city it took another 2.5hrs and it was only like 30 miles. It happens everytime i go up there no matter what time i head out :banghead: You guys will be losing your mind once you see the friday traffic, especially since its memorial day weekend. I wouldnt make any pitstops on the way cause you will have your hands full. Good luck on your adventure though :cheers: Dont worry bout swinging through the philly area, no big deal but you guys should come out one of these days :D

I am driving out the shop dualie.. 4 door long bed superduty f450 with a 26 foot enclosed..

SO yeeeeeeeah traffic is going to blow ass but thats why I am leaving thursday night around 9 or 10 out of chicago.. drive all night long should put us in the area around noon im thinking.. that keeps us out of the crunch I hope.

goos stuff, do you guys have alot of tune's lined up? hopefully you guys can amke it to Ca sometime. have fun and be sure to get some pics.Im sure you see some interesting things with mike and new york together!

I am driving out the shop dualie.. 4 door long bed superduty f450 with a 26 foot enclosed..

SO yeeeeeeeah traffic is going to blow ass but thats why I am leaving thursday night around 9 or 10 out of chicago.. drive all night long should put us in the area around noon im thinking.. that keeps us out of the crunch I hope.

Does your trip have you crossing the gothals (sp?) bridge by chance? That is where i got hung up for ever. If so if you need to east after the bridge stay to the left of the toll booth, actually stay left to the middle of it anyway, theres like 20 lanes that go into 4 right after the toll booth. Thats only if thats the way you have to go

Actually working out the routes right now trying to get with my guy in NY here and find out what options I have of getting To long island with the trailer without having to go though too much traffic and shit 26 foot of trailer isn't that bad we have a 32 foot as well its just the fact it is alot of truck going to NYC area where mostly everyone is tooling around in cars.

Just tunes at this point. I think if parts are needed.. we can get ahold of zippy and see what is available to bring with.

As far as on site doing tranny work I don't think we will have any available resources for that at this point. But if you need the parts I think we can ask zip and see what he can bring out with us.

If I were to purchase a shift kit from you come down to pick it up and have a tune done. Would it be safe to drive back to my house to have the kit installed later? I only ask because i have a TbTc to go in as well, that is in the works as soon as the shop is ready.