beltech stuff

04CHASE

Good to hear another persons view.  :thumbs:

im going to proabbly be in your neck of the woods september alex for truck jam in long beach at the veterans stadium the 30 th of sept. you rmore than welcome to go for a ride and see how you like the shocks in person. you should bring the truck down too!

Who's all going? I might be down to roll!

A ride would be great. :thumbs:

the long lost dylan will probably go with a bunch of guys from sts.com and i may be able to round up a few locals to go.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt want to make another thread about it.

Im gonna give my .02 on this. Yesterday I installed my shocks that I got from NorcalSS, and my verdict is that it was a easy install, and the shocks ride better then stock, with less bounce and more control. In a turn there is less body roll, but it isnt stiff. The truck isnt on rails but I am overall happy with the close to stock ride and better overall handiling. I recommend these shocks :thumbs:

• 6 months later...
i ordered the beltech shocks (pn# 10018 and 10572) front and rear nitro active shocks yesterday from dealer supply,1-800-649-7889 .

I finally placed my order for these shocks from the same place Chase.

Any tips to install the fronts? I have all air tools including a compressor so don't be shy. I also plan on doing the front brakes while I have the wheel off.

you dont need to remove the wheels for shocks. the bottom on the front is easy. well on a lift it is as long as its nice and high on jack stands youll be fine. the top i used a long extension on a deep socket with a swivel . that with an impact gun and very light hits repetitive hits on the gun will get the nuts loose enough to get off same procedure for install. just make sure the bushings are in place correctly. rears are idiot proof cant be any easier..