Do you like this rim?

i think the first ones are nice but remond of a lambo wheels, weight loss is a good thing but 35lbs doesent sound that light for a 20, my 22's only weigh 30lbs, im sure you can find a 20 that weighs less than that. the last ones, the rts are nice, heavy but nice, a few members on here have them ,racerjj is one of them!

i think the first ones are nice but remond of a lambo wheels, weight loss is a good thing but 35lbs doesent sound that light for a 20, my 22's only weigh 30lbs, im sure you can find a 20 that weighs less than that. the last ones, the rts are nice, heavy but nice, a few members on here have them ,racerjj is one of them!

Yes, but in the $125-$200 per rim range light wheels are rather scarce!!! Anything lighter than stock is a winner in my book. Know of any lighter ones in that price range?

well since hardly any wheel companies list their wheels weights its hard to say unless you call. Centerline and intro has some nice wheels that are pretty light. i just happen to find mine on ebay for a good deal and the bonus was they were hella light. if you like the wheel though that what matters i say what wheels you like best is what you should get. sometimes you can get them for a great deal on ebay if you look and are patient!

:thumbs: That's where I'm looking. I have about 20 or so "ask seller a question" answers waiting to be filled (asking about weights). I'm looking for 20's mainly, but have found a couple of 22's that I would buy if the weights are lighter than stock...