LOST

Damn...I didn't even watch it the first year, but now I'm hooked. It's one of those shows that seems like it only lasts 5 minutes, but it's over before you know it. The episode that was on tonight was awesome, but they leave you hangin every damn time. ARRRGH The worst thing is actually trying to figure out what is going on on the island, and now apparently people from the outside world have found their location. Now all I have to do is wait until October to find out what is next.

I know I'm as bad as a woman with the soap operas.

Dave

I am hooked also. I have been watching since the first night. Well I guess one thing good about having to wait until the fall is that I can go to the track now on wednesday nights for test n tune.

yeah man lost is great, havent missed an episode yet its almost scary. Our local radio station has LOST parties during the big episodes as this one smaller concert hall, i guess it gets pretty crazy but I wonder where this is going to take us for the next season, a lot of things were left pretty wierd :dunno:

Hi Guyz

Last night, I figured out that Lost is nothing but a live action role playing video game...you think about all those ppl sitting at their PC's going through all that...just like Doom or Myst...

I cant understand why I didnt figure this out sooner....watch it next time, from a gamer's standpoint...Im sure you will agree with me...

I was thinking that they are possibly in either a Bermuda triangle type of deal or something like the Truman Show. It's almost like land of the Lost...if you're old enough to remember that cheesy old show. It seems people have been sucked in for years and years. Desmonds girl friend could be some kind of physiscyst or Quantum scientist and at the end there were those Portugese guys that found the electromagnetic anomoly caused by the hatch. They said they finally found "it" meaning what? Some kind of time warp or black hole and the island is a way point or something?

Dave

I've heard a few people say that they think that all of the people on the island are stuck in some kind of "purgatory"?! I'm not completely sold on that yet. :dunno:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, but who know? Nice to know what caused the plane to crash in the first place. The button deal is weird. The new tapes show it as just a experiment deal, but after the season finale it seems to be real :confused: Can't wait till next season :D

1) It is definitely not a "purgatory" thing. Having the two guys from another continent recognizing their existence proves that they are alive.

2) Pressing the button makes the "geological" electromagnetic pulse generator, not go off.

3) The Pearl hatch is not an observation post because all the notebooks just went into a pile and no one reviewed them.

I can't stop watching the show. It is my second favorite after 24.