You Choose...

Which one?  

1. 1. Which one?

• The original BSER
    • The innovative PUFFER

Well heres sumthin to help out... did this in 2 min so...

BSERvsPuffer.jpg

well thats not really a fair comparison since dylans was filled. Imo anyhting that is filled looks way better. Ill give puffuy SS that he did do a nice job. but not filled vs not filled id still go with bser's one is that it does no require hardly any modification the the truck and the rear bumper can easily be put back on.I do like how puffer's also is completely straight, if you look very closely at almost all bser pans they bow in a bit towards the middles. im pretty sure this if from the drying process, and the heat from the FG makes it have the bow.I love my roll pan and would love to get it filled but for now its staying on .they are both very nice imo.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

Well heres sumthin to help out... did this in 2 min so...

BSERvsPuffer.jpg

Apples VS. Oranges IMO

If it gets filled then I would definately go with the BSER one although alot would depend on WHO is doing the filling. :dunno:

If no filling, that other one looks very good IMO. I like the way all the lines line up.

Another factor would be how much the other pan would cost. We know how much the BSER one is.

If it were me, I would get it filled though. It just looks alot cleaner without the gaps.

Well like you said, each has its own advantages:

BSER - $335, less peices to install, easily put back on rear bumper

Puffer - $495, Straight lines, cleaner look with better flow

Overall though, i think it really depends on if you want it filled or not...

BSER's looks best when filled! Why pay more for straighter lines when you're just gonna fill them in anyway? But if you dont want it filled, Puffer's is the way to go because it has that cleaner unfilled look. JMO :chevy:

IMO comparing the two Puffers would look better if it was filled because his comes down a bit further and the bottom of the pan looks damn near perfectly straight. I don't see why you guys are saying it's easier to reinstall the rear bumper with BSER's pan. I think it would be just as easy with Puffers pan as well you just have to change the side cladding back to the stock pieces which is held on with double sticky tape and some screws :dunno: Even if Puffers was filled you could still go back to stock, if you were to do it correctly and glass the backside where you join the pieces together you could take it off as one piece without harming it and reinstall your stock cladding and bumper. You would have to buy new cladding and have it painted if you wanted to change back after filling the BSER pan.

IMO comparing the two Puffers would look better if it was filled because his comes down a bit further and the bottom of the pan looks damn near perfectly straight. I don't see why you guys are saying it's easier to reinstall the rear bumper with BSER's pan. I think it would be just as easy with Puffers pan as well you just have to change the side cladding back to the stock pieces which is held on with double sticky tape and some screws :dunno: Even if Puffers was filled you could still go back to stock, if you were to do it correctly and glass the backside where you join the pieces together you could take it off as one piece without harming it and reinstall your stock cladding and bumper. You would have to buy new cladding and have it painted if you wanted to change back after filling the BSER pan.

You make a good point there. I still like the way that BSER's is smooth in the back and if you dont know any better it looks filled from behind. I like the price of BSER's obviously. And i also like the fact the BSER is only one peice compared to 3. That being said i still think Puffer did a great job and its good to see someone doing something different.

I think BSER piece would only be better for those who want to fill in the rear. Those who are looking for less work and a clean/factory look would go with Puffer. I like the idea of a three peice, given if the need arises for only buying 1-2 parts if rear ended instead of a whole new rollpan. Where as it seems with BSER roll pan if you get hit in the rear you may need a whole new rollpan. To each their own i guess :cheers:

:chillpill: Don't get so worked up guys :P

It's a personal preferance thing. They both look better than the bumper.

I will put a plug in for mine though...finishing and installation will cost less. And my price includes shipping.

I think I will probably just make them less often now....no problem for me. In fact it should make things a bit easier on me since I'm a one guy operation on these.

Puff seems like a nice guy he even emailed me to talk about it. So just enjoy upgrading your truck...choice is allways a good thing.

:chillpill: Don't get so worked up guys :P

It's a personal prferance thing.  They both look better than the bumper.

I will put a plug in for mine though...finishing and installation will cost less.  And my price includes shipping. 

I think I will probably just make them less often now....no problem for me.  In fact it should make things a bit easier on me since I'm a one guy operation on these.

Puff seems like a nice guy he even emailed me to talk about it.  So just enjoy upgrading your truck...choice is allways a good thing.

:withstupid::thumbs: