Happy Birthday!!!!

Kim

Damn Brian you have climbed the hill and are starting a rapid decent to the bottom :jester:

But for those of us who have had the pleasure of meeting him, he is a good guy with a twisted sense of humor!!! :D

HAPPY B-Day :cheers:

Yes, life as I know it has now changed forever.

I am now officially:

OLD :banghead:

I am currently in a darkened room, curtains closed, lights off, in the fetal position,

reflecting on this dark day....50... 5 DECADES... HALF A CENTURY... OMG

Tomorrow, I'll be out cutting the lawn in my wifebeater, pastel blue plaid shorts, black dress socks, sandals, and my wrap-around geriatric sunglasses waving at everybody going by the house as they all point at the crazy old guy cutting his lawn :crazy:

:wtf:

Wrong ;)

I have taken today and Friday off to have a 5 day holiday weekend ( 5 days to celebrate each decade :D ) Plan on drinking mass quanities of BEER tonight. PARTY!

Do some day trips on the scoot or the 'vert. Apply for my AARP membership so I can get a discount on my hotel for the Zippy event :thumbs::P. Watch some racing IRL/ Nascar

Bunch of friends and family to hang out with this weekend

OH... and I'm getting laid too :crackup:

Should be a great birthday :cheers:

Thanks All!

(this may be premature :jester: )

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

Yes, life as I know it has now changed forever.

I am now officially:

OLD  :banghead:

I am currently in a darkened room, curtains closed, lights off, in the fetal position,

reflecting on this dark day....50... 5 DECADES... HALF A CENTURY... OMG

Tomorrow, I'll be out cutting the lawn in my wifebeater, pastel blue plaid shorts, black dress socks, sandals, and my wrap-around geriatric sunglasses waving at everybody going by the house as they all point at the crazy old guy cutting his lawn  :crazy:

:wtf:

(this may be premature :jester: )

:crackup: I always wondered at what age your fashion sense goes out the window. I have 11 more years. :sigh::jester:

J/K. Happy birthday. :thumbs:

Welcome Aboard!, 50 has at least ONE BIG BENEFIT! Now you can have the "I don't give a poop what everyone else thinks attitude" because you can just blame it on your age! It's relly pretty handy! I'll be 50+2 on Saturday.

Welcome Aboard!, 50 has at least ONE BIG BENEFIT! Now you can have the "I don't give a poop what everyone else thinks attitude" because you can just blame it on your age! It's relly pretty handy! I'll be 50+2 on Saturday.

But I have that attitude now. :crackup:

:withstupid:

Happy Birthday and welcome to old age Brian. :cheers: I'll bring some Geritol for us to the Zippy event. :jester:

Check out the insurance rates on your vehicles and house from The Hartford through AARP. Saving me nearly $1500.00 per year total. :eek::thumbs: Definately worth the $25.00 annual dues.