My baby is done and 2wd !!

Texas SS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

daymn! that ride is sick! :thumbs: is that a true SS, cuz I didn't know the 04's came in 2wd. anywho, I haven't seen a slammed arrival blue SS before. what setup do you have and what size rims are you running.

Yes its a true ss and they only came in awd I made it a 2wd. after a year of solid work shes ready to roll the streets. I have 24" lexani roma II's and slam specialties airbags with all copper lines, custom built upper and lower control arms up front and my rearend was shortened 3" on each side to fit the wheels. Im running nitrogen and the rear is a 2-link set up with a diagonal link.

:eek: That is so beautiful I might cry :tear:

Now you need to get a rollpan.  IMO that would make it look even more sweet.  :)

Awesome truck :flag:

Cant find anywhere to get a rollpan!

Two members of this forum sell them. Bser(where I am getting mine from), and Pufferss.

Check out these topics.

Poll on the 2

pufferss rollpan for sale

Bser does his rollpans in groups, so I don't know when he'll be making anymore. His are much cheaper and one piece instead of 3.

There's lots more topics on rollpans. Use the search on main page and you'll find all kinds of info.

im not a big fan of baged trucks, but i give credit where its due, and you did alot of hard work to that to get it there , awesome job man, especailly fittin g24's!!

Haven't we seen this ride before? I remember that plate.

EDIT!!!!!

Yup, I was right!

SHOWDOWN098.jpg

SHOWDOWN302.jpg

Sorry to say you went from ugly rims to UGLY rims IMHO. Good job on the bag job though. :thumbs:

I don't think it is a matter of Billet or not, there are Ugly Billet wheels and Ugly Chrome wheels.

There are also Good Looking Billet wheels and Good looking Chrome Wheels.

As far as draging and talking bad, Just because your truck is bagged, doesn't mean your rims look good!!!

Archived