Need a photchop done

Could someone photoshop some stuff for me? I want to get rid of all the chrome on the bumper and around the grille, just black and body color matched grey on the whole front end. Maybe even smoked headlights. Also for the side pic, just want to see it on some black wheels. They can be the stock ones in black or any other ones recomended. Thanks! :thumbs:

Front2.jpg

SideShot.jpg

working with the chrome is a real PITA to try and color match it or anything cause its either to dark or to light, or you can see the lines which you dont want to see etc, but heres a quick one, dont really want to spend all night messing with it :D:banghead:

post-6368-1149041290_thumb.jpg

thanks alot bigO and Fox, They both look really good :thumbs: . I just can't make up my mind on what to do. Deffinatly gotta smoke those lights or at least put some black diamond type of headlamps on. I think the chrome around the grill should be grey, black might be too much :dunno: The bumper needs somthin different, looks wayyy to stock. Maybe a ss bumper...

thanks alot bigO and Fox, They both look really good  :thumbs: . I just can't make up my mind on what to do. Deffinatly gotta smoke those lights or at least put some black diamond type of headlamps on.  I think the chrome around the grill should be grey, black might be too much  :dunno:  The bumper needs somthin different, looks wayyy to stock. Maybe a ss bumper...

A cheap easy way to make your bumper look better is purchase an 03-05 lower valance that is gray, it won't stand out so badly. A guy at work just got an 06 CCSB and it's white the black valance look horrible so he got the gray one and it looks 100x better. Or just paint yours body color.

Archived