Need a photchop done

well... its not much... but its everything you asked for... smoked lights, black wheels (smoothies of course), and painted to match front AND rear bumpers....

If anyone was wondering... i used a program called "Professional Microsoft Paint version 99.ten for bored jackasses) :crackup:

who needs photoshop when you have paint :dunno:

untitled.bmp

you can thank me later... its cool

well... its not much... but its everything you asked for... smoked lights, black wheels (smoothies of course), and painted to match front AND rear bumpers....

If anyone was wondering... i used a program called "Professional Microsoft Paint version 99.ten for bored jackasses) :crackup:

untitled.bmp

:eek::thumbs: Ahh .... MAAAYYY .... ZZZINNNNGGGG

untitled.bmp

I like this dude.... he's crazy :crazy:

Let me know when you are ready and I can check stock and prices for you.

You're a dealer? I'm still pretty new here. I can't decide on which tires to go for. I want somethin street looking but I still need it to perform okay when I'm drivin the quad out to the desert...Don't like the look of allterrains, thats what I've always had on my past trucks. I also want to keep a smooth ride, so I'm not sure if 18s or 20s will be my choice :dunno:

thanks a lot guys... i truely aprecieate it... anyone else... feel free to lemmie know... black-outs and black rims are my specialties... curves are tricky with this difficult program im using... but ill give me a shot for sure

Archived