BOUGHT a new pad!!! 2.5 acres

I did it...I finally got the country property I've always wanted... :devil:

the owner and myself shook on it, and the papers got drawn up yesterday for the purchase of my new pad!! The house is a dive (only 837 sq feet), but I'm gonna add a room for now and eventually put in another house and rent the small one out!

Acres are HARD to come by out here in CALI... so I had to jump on it when it came up... I was stressin for a minute though because I thought that new boat I got was gonna screw up the financing... :sick: but its all good now... should get the keys on July 1st...a whole 2.5 acres thats all mine!

nows the time to get my toys from me for cheap... :jester:

The 38ft fifth wheel is included in the purchase, as is a ridin mower, AND its got enough garage space to garage the new boat....and 2-3 cars!! Don't mean to toot my own horn, I'M JUST EXSTATIC and wanted to share!!!

check out the pics...

~Brian

LockeRd.jpg

153037309.jpg153037308.jpg153037307.jpg

153037306.jpg153037305.jpg153037304.jpg

153037302.jpg153037300.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Acres are HARD to come by out here in CALI...

No kiddin'. I can't remember the last time I saw 'acres' for sale that wasnt commercially zoned. Congrats on the great buy... can't wait to see what you do with all that space... got enough room anywhere to build a drag strip? :jester: