Billet "SS" Chevy Grill Emblem !!!!!&#33

shopman1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cool: The final prototype will be in this week. The SS will be perfect. If you want one send me and email and I will put you on the list. I will then notify all by email that they are ready to go. I hope to put a new picture up this week.

thanks

Nice looking emblem. I work in an engineering dept and and have all typs of capibiltys, plating, black oxide, etc. but that one is billet. I definatly want to buy one from you.

Do you need these mass produced ??

Maybe I could draw this on CAD and then send the geometry to a machine to spit them out ?

Contact me

How much do you want for these ?

:cool: geomcrider, Hi, thanks for the offer for help, I appriciate it man. I have a C&C shop that I am working with on this. I should have the final work for approval today I hope. So, I'll put you on the list and let you know when I have my supply.

Thanks,

shopman1

...plating, black oxide, etc....

:puke: black oxide...you may be a engineer, but i am a plater...probably want to go with nickel on that one if you want it shiney...you can anodize is black, blue or red as well...probably be better off powdercoating it though...the colors are deeper... :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

:cool: Shippment will be to me by next Tuesday I understand. I will make sure quality and polish is correct and start shipping late next week. The ones that need to be painted will take at lease one week longer.

Hang in there guys.

Archived