New Camaro - Saleen edition???

FuelSlut

Just wondeirng if anyone has seen this stuff yet... looks as if there is a new movie comming out "Transformers" - yes thats right... Transformers... every kids fav. toy (:dunno:) ANYWHO... for the movie... if anyone remembers... there was a "bumble-bee" transformer... WELL... the car that will be used as/for the "bumble-bee" will be the next/new camaro (which everyone has seen at the auto-show and pics on here/all over the web).... BUT this "bumble-bee" camaro... is made by SALEEN :crazy: (hint is... the reason the Camaro is going to have bad release timming is because they are using the new camaro platform for the new body style GTO (weise decision there IMO)... anyway... here are pics and a link to some more info... enjoy :thumbs:

- Slut

Link - 1

Link - 2

post-6154-1149226500_thumb.jpg

post-6154-1149226508_thumb.jpg

post-6154-1149226515_thumb.jpg

post-6154-1149226523_thumb.jpg

post-6154-1149226533_thumb.jpg

post-6154-1149226541_thumb.jpg

post-6154-1149226549_thumb.jpg

post-6154-1149226561_thumb.jpg

post-6154-1149226569_thumb.jpg

post-6154-1149226577_thumb.jpg

Saw that on jalopnik or autoblog.com the other day. I think GM would be making a bad decision not to bring back the camaro. With the transformer movie and this car being a featured car points to a go from GM. GM is in dire need of another flagship RWD performance car. The main point for GM is to make a V6 that will price near what the rustang is priced at right now. I wish the GTO revamp wasnt the reason of the hold up at GM for the release, Im suprised it took GM this long to cancel production of the GTO after its sales were horrid...Only time will tell

Lutz has said "if" they build the camaro it will be priced within a few hundred dollars of what the mustang alternative is. So as long as you dont keep making the biggest purchases of your life, you may just be able to add another toy to the collection :shrugs:

I gotta a question for ya.... where are the calipers on those big ol fancy ass brakes? I hope they bring back the camaro so people will stop whining, but i guess GTO guys had to wait a while b4 they were re-produced... :dunno:

I gotta a question for ya.... where are the calipers on those big ol fancy ass brakes? I hope they bring back the camaro so people will stop whining, but i guess GTO guys had to wait a while b4 they were re-produced... :dunno:

:withstupid: good question

look at the pics and they seem generated :dunno: