Soon to be Silverado RST owner.

xtoplinex

Whats up guys, I've been on the website before but this time I'm going to have a silverado..Well, this is the silverado rst and it come with a 4.8 v8 and it rides pretty sweet (drove it in the dealer) I used to own a colorado xtreme but was in a horrible accident...hit and run.So now I'm comming back with a silverado, and one of the sweetest ones I've seen and the sweet part about this truck is that all of the parts on this truck are covered by warranty :) here are some pics that I found on the internet...I'll post up the pics of my RST as soon as I get it...in about a week :thumbs:

163_0508_rst_sliverado02_l.jpg

163_0508_rst_sliverado01_l.jpg

163_0508_rst_sliverado03_z.jpg

163_0508_rst_sliverado04_z.jpg

163_0508_rst_sliverado05_z.jpg

163_0508_rst_sliverado06_z.jpg

Now jose, if you see this...KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the first things you need to do is post the part number of the rear spoiler of your truck.

Good point, a lot of guys would kill for that spoiler. Come to think of it though, it may be hard to get as I don't know if regency would want to give it up, if they do it will be very expensive!!! :eek: I think the Intimidator SS spoiler is like 7 hundo from the dealer!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I tought those came w/ the 5.3. Or do only some of them come that way. Or am I insane and they are all 4.8's?

Regardless, nice ass truck!!! :cool:  :thumbs:

-K-

actually, it's the same engine that comes in the Joe Gibbs edition (except that it's supercharged)

Well... put a radix on the RST and it will be one bad ass truck!!! :thumbs::cool::driving:

-K- :driving:

Mickey ill keep it quiet.....if i get that spoiler :cool:

its gonna be sweet ill go with you next week to see it

welcome to the wonderful world of full size....and V8's :cheers:

thanks guys. I want to drive that machine so bad...I test drove it like 4 days ago, and it was pretty sick.The best part was the stick.I think that it comes with a 5.3 only if you get it in automatic...I think.I've seen them with auto, but never in stick.

thanks guys. I want to drive that machine so bad...I test drove it like 4 days ago, and it was pretty sick.The best part was the stick.I think that it comes with a 5.3 only if you get it in automatic...I think.I've seen them with auto, but never in stick.

:withstupid: Boy I agree there - nothing better than rowin' your own :driving:

Mr. P. :)

Archived