Tranny wont shift at WOT

Hi im new to the site and making my first post, but any how when i give the SS WOT it wont shift, and it doesnt matter what gear im in it just wont shift, it drives normal up in till i give full gas it will just idle at 5000rpm's i got to let off the gas for it to shift. And another thing is that this is forum member Hank old SS im guessing his known here pretty good.

-Kayn

My first gues is the tune. If you have the Shift points on WOT set up just a tad off you will never shift out of a gear at WOT.

I was tuning out my Brothers trans and I had put a MPH amt that was too high and we just sat on rev limit with out a shift, as soon as you let off, the computer no longer recognizes WOT programing and reverts back to normal part throttle programing which is probably correct and thus... shifts like it normaly would.

Contact the tuner or E Mail me the tune and I can check out if this is the case for you assuming that you Have HP Tuners.. if not,, then find a local person that does so we can see a copy of your tune.

[email protected]

If this is not the case...... I got nothin.. :sick: