thunder in the burgh

i did it also the first two years. one year in truck other on bike but sat for 25 bucks youll get more runs longer track if you head to flashlights and then do thunder on sunday where you pay 40 and only get 2.5 hours of racing

I was thinking of going down this weekend with my wife and little girl. Not sure if we are going to make it or not though. Sister in law called last night with a problem that we might have to take care of instead. But if not we will be there to come down and watch.

i kicked soem serious ass today. went undefeated, beat 6.0 got,427 650 rwhp TA, kenny bell lightning, some other htings as well

with no traction aid on the ground and being on the street i was cutting 1.81s and spinning some thru first

70mph in hte 1/16th

videos will up i promise that. all this on a untuned setup

Justin,

Me and kenny were standing in front of your truck and 2 dudes came up to us and asked if this was our truck. Of course, we said no, but i mentioned that i knew the owner and such. They continued on with telling us how bad ass it was and how they couldn't believe how good it ran. I modestly accepted there compliments on your behalf and went on my way. just thought you 'd like to know.

Archived