polished vs silver?

elitesurfer50

if it were me i would just go silver, the up keep would be alot of work on the polished unit but if you want to have a bad ass looking eengine bay the polished is a nice touch, but it would need more polished goodies to lookd really good imo!!

I have the Radix in painted silver. I live in the same town where Magnuson manufatures the unit. I went there one day to check it out and asked if they do custom paint. I was told in some cases they can. I saw a flat black head unit with brushed polished ribs. Man... that looked sweet. I would have done that if I known.

ss2.jpg

ss1.jpg

alright i didnt wana start another thread just for a question....

i have a volant intake right now can i use that with the radix or does it come with its own intake.. if not what do i need to buy.. i just wana make sure i have everything when it comes time to intsall it next week thanks

alright i didnt wana start another thread just for a question....

i have a volant intake right now can i use that with the radix or does it come with its own intake.. if not what do i need to buy.. i just wana make sure i have everything when it comes time to intsall it next week  thanks

I was able to use my Volant box. Radix comes with it own intake tube.

... so if anyone has pictures of there radix installed please post im tryin to c if the extra money is worth going for the polished or just go for the silver?

thanks

That depends on you - if 'show' matters at all then get the polished case. As Chip Foose says, the hood of the engine compartment is like the lid of a jewelry box, and when you open the hood you should be dazzled with the "jewelry". OTOH if you are more interested with function then go with the raw aluminum case and take the money you saved and put it into more mods. Either way is great IMO :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)