cats and pcm

gbart

hey fellas decided to sell the predator handheld cause ive heard so many things along the road about pcms being much better. So to make a long story short im getting rid of it getting a pcm gutting cats and putting e cuts about 2 feet from cats can i get the o2 sensors deleted from pcm for less and would that keep it from throwing any codes and such and would this still run as good with the tune thanks guys hope to have this done in the next few weeks cant wait to hear it :eek: .

just realized i posted this in the off topic if a mod wants to move this to general or bolt on or somethin then go right ahead sorry for not paying enough attention.

Aslong as Brain programs it to delete the reart o2's it will not set a code for the cats being gutted.

I would not gut the cats, just cut them off the pipes and have a piece of pipe welded in it's place in case you need to have them put back on for some reason (saves you from having to buy new ones). Thats what I'm goingto do as soon as my headers get here.

I dont know what state you live in but gutting your cats might be better than removing them for visual purposes during inspection. if your putting cut-outs in i would put them as close to your headers as possbile. imo.

yeah im in oklahoma i dont care about inspections we dont have to get stickers anymore cops can check for inspecions and right you up but as long as i get the switch flipped before i get pulled over i dont think it will be a problem haha :jester: .thanks for the replys i think thats what im gonna do is just take them out that way i still have them when i trade in or sell the truck.

Archived