Pics after Zaino

Holty

One question i do have for you Dylan is how long generally does Zaino or DER stuff last? 

You really only need to apply the full treatment every 4-6 months with any acrylic.... I do a coat of shiney every time I wash just to keep the shine up... but it will protect for at least 6 months with no problems in my experience.

Dylan, how long would you say it genarally takes to apply the DER kit? I am thinking of attempting it this weekend and was just curious.

For something the size of the SS... with the claybar and everything... maybe 3-4 hours if you take your time a little longer. That includeds washing and drying time too....

One question i do have for you Dylan is how long generally does Zaino or DER stuff last? 

You really only need to apply the full treatment every 4-6 months with any acrylic.... I do a coat of shiney every time I wash just to keep the shine up... but it will protect for at least 6 months with no problems in my experience.

Dylan, how long would you say it genarally takes to apply the DER kit? I am thinking of attempting it this weekend and was just curious.

For something the size of the SS... with the claybar and everything... maybe 3-4 hours if you take your time a little longer. That includeds washing and drying time too....

Hell that isn't very bad at all! i THINK i'm gonna do the TBSS on Sunday!!!!

-K-

Holty,

bad ass lookin  :cheers:  I also like your wheels..    Are you trying to make me spend more money?  :crackup:    Looks sweet  :thumbs:

thanks for the kudos. i really love the wheels too. its a shame though, those pics do not do those wheels justice. they look so sick in person.

What is this DER and where can i get the stuff? Is that what it is called?

The link to a site you can order from is in this post as well as the how-to I posted a while back. :thumbs:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13451

Thanks Dylan

thanks for all the compliments guys, it's really flattering. i can get more/better pics tonight if you guys want? maybe some that are not in direct sun light so you can really see the paint better?

do it! we love pics :thumbs:

i personally use DER it already takes me 4-6 hours for DER so i dont even want to know how long zaino takes

my only problem is.....EVERY TIME ive waxed the truck...within hours or two days it POURS. :cry::cry:

but it looks effin sweet before that