brand of e cuts

gbart

i know i know i searched and found mixed review one mccard has had problems with alot of people and some others blah i wanted some first hand knowledge whoever has them please tell me what you think of your brand and how much you paid. Thanks guys just wanna make sure i get a good price and something thats gonna last.

DMH

i got these guys and i like it. just had it welded on and i wired it to the dash, pretty straight forward. seems like a quality piece. got mine for 190 i think it was shipped. I was talking to the owner when i got mine and the rates are going up a couple bucks though just cause materials are going up. give them a shout.

the dmh are nice but like i have stated before the butterfly style e cut outs to tend to leak . if it were me and i will eventually get the dougs headers e cutouts with the guilliotine style flange, they are expensive but my g/f's dad has them on his 37 ford and they are bad ass!!!

the dmh are nice but like i have stated before the butterfly style e cut outs to tend to leak . if it were me and i will eventually get the dougs headers e cutouts with the guilliotine style flange, they are expensive but my g/f's dad has them on his 37 ford and they are bad ass!!!

http://noweeds.net/tab1/store/category/62kg/Single.html

there is your expensive cutout. but for 1/2 cost and little to no leak id do the dmh. I thought about the noweeds one but couldnt find the justification. plus when you open them up they all sound the same.

http://noweeds.net/tab1/store/category/62kg/Single.html

there is your expensive cutout. but for 1/2 cost and little to no leak id do the dmh. I thought about the noweeds one but couldnt find the justification. plus when you open them up they all sound the same.

wow 439 for one is ridiculous, the dougs are 550 for the set.

• 3 weeks later...

We just installed a set of the mcc power plates in a big block chevelle the seemed kinda cheezy but for the price not a bad unit, the bad part was that they are made to order and they took like 3 weeks to get them that was like two weeks ago and are standing up to the heat of the big block interested to see how long they last

I look at these sites and am pizzled. Why would you want a cutout that just bypasses the muffler? If it were me, I would put them before the cat. no?

I think you would have issues with the O2 sensors when putting a cutout before the cats which may require additional tuning to delete the sensors from the pcm...Still bypassing the muffler gives you a more free flowing exhaust. I would think the performance value would be similar to a nice cat back

im just doing it for the roar i love loud engines thats all i like and even 2 40's flows wont do it for me so im just cutting the cats off gettin tuned and puttin the ecuts about a foot behind the cats in case i sell it i can just reweld them back into place.