Anyone here from Florida????

MANDO517

This will be the first time iv'e ever been to Orlando Florida.....

Me and the wife will be staying at a Disney World resort and we'll be hitting most of the theme parks out there,,,, :cool: I just need to know how the weather is out there around june and july??? I'll be in Orlando from June 25th thru July 3rd....

Any help would be greatly apreciated..... Thanks Mando

Hot-n-humid...

It might only be mid-90's, but 95% humidity...so you'll just sweat and sweat...it never really dries to cool you off.

Just drink lots of water, you'll be fine.

They have small fans in the waiting lines at the theme parks, but when you're surrounded by 200 people, it's just hot.

But Florida is beautiful and a great place to visit...not to mention live.

Do yourself a favor and do some non-tourist things...so if you want to hit the beach, drive the extra 45 minutes as to SKIP Daytona beach, and go North to Crescent Beach / Matanzas...much nicer IMO.

Etc, etc...

- Brian

Yup, got Alberto off the west coast getting ready to start the season off. The Disney parks are awesome but will be hot this time of year. The kids will love the water parks as well (Typhoon lagoon, Blizzard Beach, etc....).

And yea, I hope there are no storms during your stay. That would really suck.

ugh.....i just came from the keys this weekend....out on a boat far off....ive never been sea sick in my life but holy crap!!! :eek: it was like the perfect storm with that thing!

on a side note, check it out about a week before you leave to plan acoordingly. south florida is the one that usually gets hit (me :sigh:) o-town should be ok during that...but yeah very damn humid. things you should bring

1. sunscreen (important!!! you dont want to be those people who are radioactive red because theyve never been in the florida sun

2. water

3. money...to buy more water (orlando tap tastes :puke: )

4. light clothing

what parks are u planning on visiting, how long u gonna be there

ugh.....i just came from the keys this weekend....out on a boat far off....ive never been sea sick in my life but holy crap!!!  :eek: it was like the perfect storm with that thing!

on a side note, check it out about a week before you leave to plan acoordingly. south florida is the one that usually gets hit (me  :sigh:) o-town should be ok during that...but yeah very damn humid. things you should bring

1. sunscreen (important!!! you dont want to be those people who are radioactive red because theyve never been in the florida sun

2. water

3. money...to buy more water (orlando tap tastes  :puke: )

4. light clothing

what parks are u planning on visiting, how long u gonna be there

Im going to be there from June 25 to July 3rd,,I'll be visiting Disney World,Epcot,Animal Kingdom,MGM studios,Islands of adventure and Bush gardens...... I really hope there arent any storms while Im there :( It'll suck...