zombo.com

jon1178

Your tellin' me :dunno: Nothing happens, what's the reason for the post and how did you find that crap????

-K-

EDIT: If you right click and choose zoom in you can look at other crap!!!

Edited by KoreySS (see edit history)

Your tellin' me :dunno: Nothing happens, what's the reason for the post and how did you find that crap????

-K-

I just tried that and the image of the flashing colors just got larger :dunno: I zoomed in untill they took up the entire screen.

-K-

I just tried that and the image of the flashing colors just got larger :dunno: I zoomed in untill they took up the entire screen.

That is the weirdest shit! I can't get it to work now?!?!?!? :dunno: I did notice if you zoom in you can "grab" on to the colors and move the around? :confused:

What a dumbass site!! :yellow_loser:

-K-

i am sorry guys and gals about this post i just had to do it i said the same thing all of you are saying when i saw it. but my dumbass sat there for about 5 min waiting for something to happen when i first saw it.