2003 SS/Radix for sale

xcelr8

I'd be happy to sell outright or part out.

Radix, 2 pulley's, ASM headers...don't have original exhaust so this needs to stay on, drop kit, sno-performance alky, american racing magnet rims, built tranny.

I'd let the whole package go for $20,000. I know it has miles, but I think this is a lot of truck for 20K.

I am really buying a TBSS for the wife. She doesn't put any miles on...as you can see I do put miles on so I need something fuel effiicient like and EVO or STI, gotta help with the global warming :cheers:

I'd be happy to sell outright or part out.

Radix, 2 pulley's, ASM headers...don't have original exhaust so this needs to stay on, drop kit, sno-performance alky, american racing magnet rims, built tranny.

I'd let the whole package go for $20,000.  I know it has miles, but I think this is a lot of truck for 20K.

I am really buying a TBSS for the wife.  She doesn't put any miles on...as you can see I do put miles on so I need something fuel effiicient like and EVO or STI, gotta help with the global warming  :cheers:

Got to have pictures, lots of them. Who did your installs and how can you afford to run up 90K miles on the GAS HOG!!! :) $$$ buring a whole in my pocket!

Chris

[email protected]

Archived