front hub assembly

:banghead: has anyone had problems with the front hub bearings making noise? i'm on my second one,it sounds just like a ring and pinion roar at low speed. it only happens when i turn left or right. any solutions?

:banghead: has anyone had problems with the front hub bearings making noise? i'm on my second one,it sounds just like a ring and pinion roar at low speed. it only happens when i turn left or right. any solutions?

Yeah My left one needed to be replaced (was under warranty though). I can sell you a really low mileage set if your not under warranty. I replaced mine with 2wd hubs, so I have a set here. They have about 500 miles on them

Yeah My left one needed to be replaced (was under warranty though). I can sell you a really low mileage set if your not under warranty. I replaced mine with 2wd hubs, so I have a set here. They have about 500 miles on them

what was the reason for the 2wd instead of 4wd hubs?did you replace the whole assembly or just the bearings? thanks

what was the reason for the 2wd instead of 4wd hubs?did you replace the whole assembly or just the bearings? thanks

I'm in the process of converting to 2wd (too much power for the AWD).