Radix Supercharger and others for sale

BONESTOCKC5

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you buy it brand new or used? What would S&H to 40330 be?

Thanks, Jeremy

Shipping is around $150.00-175ish last time I checked, I can double check tomarrow when I'm at work.

S&H seems kind of high to me. I've shipped 4 SS wheels for less than that. Can any members with a SC confirm the S&H weight?

programmer vin reset

Is the hand held programmer for the SC a superchips? If so I think you just have to set the truck back to stock using the hand held and it should be fine. Can anyone confirm my thoughts on this? I would like to have the stock programmer also.

Thanks, Jeremy

programmer vin reset

Is the hand held programmer for the SC a superchips? If so I think you just have to set the truck back to stock using the hand held and it should be fine. Can anyone confirm my thoughts on this? I would like to have the stock programmer also.

Thanks, Jeremy

the progrmmer is a superchips that comes with it

programmer vin reset

Thanks, Jeremy

the progrmmer is a superchips that comes with it

Did you set the truck back to stock using the superchips? If not then I think you have to send it back and they charge a fee to do it or something like that. So the duct running from the airbox to the SC isn't included?

Did you set the truck back to stock using the superchips? If not then I think you have to send it back and they charge a fee to do it or something like that. So the duct running from the airbox to the SC isn't included?

I set the truck back to stock to get it to run, without s/c. the duct from the s/c to the air box is included with the kit, the duct would only work with the s/c due to s/c throttle location. nothing from the kit is missing, my truck is completely stock for now.

• 2 weeks later...
price redused on radix, $3500.00, takes

Hey i am interested in your SC. Can you send Pics to [email protected] and how much is it for a shop to tune the truck after? And how much HP roughly is expected? Do i have to do any trans work?

a good tune $500.00, my friend at DYNOTUNEUSA.COM can tune, he's located in watertown, SD. 400ish, Mine with headers, meth 450hp/505trq. trans can also be tuned at the same time.

Archived