Intercooled Rotrex system spy photos

looks good, i wonder how it will perform!!

Preliminary results are quite nice and I will post the official results here when I get them.

Here is the performance data on the same truck non intercooled.

http://w2wpowertrain.com/images_w2w/conten...MANCE-SHEET.pdf

Was this using 1 or 2 rotrex ??

looks good, i wonder how it will perform!!

Preliminary results are quite nice and I will post the official results here when I get them.

Here is the performance data on the same truck non intercooled.

http://w2wpowertrain.com/images_w2w/conten...MANCE-SHEET.pdf

Was this using 1 or 2 rotrex ??

That is with a single Rotrex using our production based turnkey system.

so is the rotrex a centrifugal type supercharger? what are its max boost levels on a 364? can it feed a 408? how much is the total kit i/c going to cost?and are the delphi 42lbers the same as gm 8.1 marine injectors?

• 2 weeks later...
Looks good. Almost has that stock look to it.  :thumbs:  Is this the largest version of the supercharger from the line on that truck?

:withstupid:

Will this guy work with 6.0L???? Your tests show the 5.3 results, and I am guessing you guys @W2W are going to put on of these on a 6.2L so it this supercharger maxed out or is it in a good say 70% of max??? I dont want the power that you put in the SuperSleeper but I still am interested in how these will work on a higher compression LQ9??? :dunno:

any open houses this summer @ W2W???

anything new yet. when will the intercooled version be for sale and what is the price going to be.

also how much boost are we going to be able to get on a 6.0 motor and how much on a 6.7 motor?

Hey guys.

The intercooled system should be available witin the next month. We have received our sample pieces and they are going through final testing and any changes possibly needed.

When choosing which supercharger to use in our kits it depends on the engine size and modification level. For most stock 5.3's we use the C38-81 and the 6.0 liter engines get bumped up to the C38-81 which is the largest unit.

We have been testing our intercooled system on the LQ4 with great results and some LQ9 data will be available within the next month.

In regards to max boost levels it works a little different than traditional units due to the high impeller speeds these units run. With the largest single unit available the max horsepower capability would be just under 700 at the flywheel depending on tuning and modification.

I think I answered all the questions, if I missed anything let me know.

For this interested and hot off the press as of a few minutes ago here is a design presentation regarding the truck system. It is quite interesting and shows the depth we go in our design work:)

It also has some preliminary LQ9 performance data.

Power point view required if you left click it may take a few minutes to load but feel free to right click save as.

http://www.w2wpowertrain.com/images_w2w/co...resentation.pps

The presentation I posted above has been updated as of today with some information regarding the intercooled system.

Just thought I would let you guys know. Thanks for checking it out and seeing a peek of how much time we put into developing this system.

Archived