Our new location

Dylan06SS

As I'm sure some people remember, my company (Just In Time Audio & Video) is opening a custom retail location in Arizona. I've made a lot of day trips up there getting everything coordinated... yesterday did the final construction walk thru and the TV's, speakers, theater seating, touchpanels, and all the other fun stuff should start going in about 2 weeks from today.

We're located next to a Z Tejas so we're working with them to coordinate a grand opening party with margaritas, beers, and mexican food... all my AZ peeps are invited once we figure out the date. Should be a hell of a party... we gotta start this place off on the right foot :cheers:

*Looking in the front door, in this main room we've got all hardwood floors, there will be a 63" plasma over the faux fireplace and a large custom theater couch in front of it... on the left wall there will be a 42, 50, 55, and 60" plasma on differnt types of mounts, each controlled by a 5" Crestron touchpanel. Against the half glass wall there will be low tables w/ a 25, 32, and 37" LCD each accompanied by a custom RF remote.

Photo_062706_009.jpg

*This is a close shot of the faux fireplace where the 63" will go

Photo_062706_007.jpg

Photo_062706_006.jpg

*The opposite wall where the 4 different size plasmas will be w/ the touchpanel controls

Photo_062706_008.jpg

*Entrance to the back theater room where we will have 3 rows of theater seating, 133" projection screen, Fujistsu HD LCD projector, and a full THX certified 7.4 (yes... point 4) system... no pics of that yet... its top secret :cool: The rooms are seperated by large double pane soundproof glass windows and doors... hopefully thats enough :crazy:

Photo_062706_012.jpg

*Looking back towards the front of the location... paper covering the double glass doors until we're ready to open... already a lot of people curious about whats going on in there. Thats my boy Ric on the right who will be running the show and one of the contractors.

Photo_062706_011.jpg

Phoenix, the corner of Shea and Tatum.

I will be in Scottsdale over X-mas. My parents have a vacation home there. We are in need of a new TV and some sound. We will have to stop by. Shea and Tatum sound real familiar, is that by CamelBack?

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)