Soft Tonneau

Quite a few of us have the Extang RT soft cover. Very low profile and it rolls up in about 15 seconds. It will not cover the stake pockets though. I just bought some stake pocket covers fron Stylinconcepts. ($29.95?) Don't know of any soft cover that will cover the holes. Sorry, don't have any good pics of the cover.

I just picked up my new SS. I need a soft cover (prefferably a folding one) that will cover the square holes on top of the bed rails. What are you guys using? Some pics would be great if you have them. Thanks

I had the Extang Full tilt. I loved it, it came off all in one piece- OR, you could un snap it like traditional covers. The bow's were EXTRA strong. I had an Tekstyle on my extreme s10 and after a few car washes the bows bent.

I've never been happier with a softop cover. I wanted something more secure so I just ordered the Urban Industries fastback II. It was supposed to be in Tue. :thumbs: hope that helps

Quite a few of us have the Extang RT soft cover. Very low profile and it rolls up in about 15 seconds. It will not cover the stake pockets though. I just bought some stake pocket covers fron Stylinconcepts. ($29.95?) Don't know of any soft cover that will cover the holes. Sorry, don't have any good pics of the cover.

Did you buy the plastic or the Metal? The reason I ask is that I ordered the Metal. They came the other day. I'll have to check out the plastic ones. It looked like they might fit in the stake pockets better than the metal ones so I'm kinda mad I spent the extra $$ Oh well right :)

[/quotDid you buy the plastic or the Metal? The reason I ask is that I ordered the Metal. They came the other day. I'll have to check out the plastic ones. It looked like they might fit in the stake pockets better than the metal ones so I'm kinda mad I spent the extra $$ Oh well right e]

I bought the plastic ones as I was worried that the metal ones may begin to rust in the future. The metal ones are about 1/16" lower. ImpossterSS has them. Both will do the job o.k.

Edited by BOB47 (see edit history)

i am looking into getting the extand fulltilt...not sure if I should get snaps or snapless. 

Where have you found the best deals on this cover.  Nothing on ebay today for this model of extang cover.

I had the snap Fulltilt if you want pics on an SSS. I'm waiting on delivery of my new hard cover :banghead::banghead: