Anyone interested in a B&B system?

CaliChevyV8

Is the coating removable? I can get some pretty strong solvent like MEK, Xylene, etc ...

Do you know of any "inside views" of the muffler so I can see how it's designed?

(I am working on an offer as we speak) Thanks sir ! :cheers:

11H

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pics of the inside, like I said its already packaged up to ship. And the coating is not removeable, but if you end up not liking it after a while any muffler shop can chop it and tac a new tip on. Or you can just have it cut off all together and have it dumped if you want. Talk to you soon man :thumbs:

I still have it, 11H is waitin on a shipping cost from me I'll find out the cost to you too. I won't have it till early next week though.

I hope I actually have first dibs on it bro since I said I was going to pay for it yesterday... I thought we had agreed on a total, and you wanted to verify sh cost ??? ... I thought we were on for sealing a deal monday when you verified weight and measurements?

As far as I am concerned the system is sold to me unless you bring the box to non-fedex direct shipping and they mark it up 200% ... (If it is in the same box you got it in and within weight it will be about what I said if you print a label online)

If you want to knock $20 off our agreed total and one of my 2 buddies in San Diego can get it from you we can do it that way as well, and I can work shipping from them ... If that saves some trouble ...

I don't want to get into a bidding war with anyone after we made a deal ... Let me know, I think my buddy Mike actually lives in your suburb ...

11H

Don't worry you have first dibs. But I don't know if you are for sure. Do you know how many guys have screwed around PMin me sayin they want the system and then not following through or even not responding back to me? I would like to have a person on second dibs in case you do fall through. Talk to BOTH of you guys on Monday when I come up with some shipping costs, Thank you.