Polished Radix, FLT 4L65E, TEA Stage 2.5 heads

BigTex

lucky7_93021 - MPG loss is hard to say. To be honest, its possible to gain MPG from heads and cam at certain rpms, because the engine is working more efficiently. Then again, with your foot into the gas pedal, it can also eat more gas. Realistically, if you are putting highway miles on it, you may notice very little loss in MPG. In stop and go traffic, the effects may be a bit more noticeable. Now, cost for install.... Check around with some reputable LS1 speed shops. I can't say what some would charge. I installed mine myself, as well has many other guys on here have. You best bet would be to get a buddy to help adn set aside a day and do it yourself. There are many "how-to" guides on the net. Not too many special tools are required and the experience you gain is somewhat worth the effort, not to mention that its free to do it yourself.

RevolutionRaceWorks - Let me know if you have any more questions. I'll be happy to answer them.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes they are Kev. :) Look almost new. Intake runners are near spotless. Obviously the exhaust and chambers have a little combustion residue. The surfaces are perfect. None of the gasket material stuck to them when taking them off. They are packed back in their original TEA box and packaging, ready for shipping.

Richard

• 4 weeks later...
TEA stage 2.5 6.0L heads - PENDING

Less than 1000 miles of use.  Comp cams double springs.  TEA's competition hand finished porting.  Intake flow is ~330cfm at .600 lift and exhaust is ~280cfm at .600 lift.  2.05 intake and 1.60 exhaust valves.  69cc chamber.  I had these designed to run with a high end 6.0L motor or a stroker motor I was planning on building.

did you finalize this deal or are they still available...?

thanks

Brian

Less than 1000 miles of use.  Comp cams double springs.  TEA's competition hand finished porting.  Intake flow is ~330cfm at .600 lift and exhaust is ~280cfm at .600 lift.  2.05 intake and 1.60 exhaust valves.  69cc chamber.  I had these designed to run with a high end 6.0L motor or a stroker motor I was planning on building.

thanks

Brian

:withstupid:

thanks

Brian

That's what I'm interested in too.

Don't you have some rolling throttle issues to take care of first? :P

That's what I'm interested in too.

Don't you have some rolling throttle issues to take care of first?   :P

yeah, but with a head & cam changeout WE/YOU can just fix it all at the same time!! :cheers::thumbs:

That's fine and dandy now. I'm thinking along the lines of trying out the 6.2L heads :cool: Go ahead and take these ones :)