Show n go at BIR

fuganator

Hey I saw two ss's from the minneapolis area this weekend at the bir show and go. They both competed in the truck elimator class. It was pretty cool to see a couple of ss's there, and they had a pretty sweet jet truck there too.

One of the SS's was mine, did you have a red SS at the track by any chance? I was a little disappointed with the times my truck turned, but I did make it to the final six trucks. 15.10 was all I could get out of it, not to bad. But with a Weisters tune, flowmaster and volant CAI I thought it would in the 14's at least. By the way my truck is for sale if you know anyone looking. My was the SS with cowl hood, black wheels.

You have to remember it was pretty hot there that day. Everything should have been alot faster, but it was around 90 I think. I liked those wheels alot on your truck. I do not know who had the red ss out there.

That is how fast my truck was when I first ran mine too. I ran a 15.3 with my 24's, intake, exhaust and tune. I am sure I would have got a 14 with the stock wheels though. I see more and more of these trucks the longer I own mine. When I bought it there was two other ones in town and now there is like 10-15. But I am pretty sure mine is the fastest. What did you think of that jet truck?

The jet truck pretty cool, loud as sin that's for sure. I'm already over my truck's times, the only reason I had it there was because I couldn't race my car. The truck did the trick for the weekend. You don't want a Black SS to park in the garage next to your current SS do ya?