My latest project pictures 2

Holty

lookin' good :thumbs:, have you done the ebrake bypass so you can watch dvds and enter navigation points while driving? or can you do that already with that head unit?

i have it bypassed. can't have "the man" holding me down lol.

Looks good, but one question...................

Need another remote there?  :crackup:

Is that the D310 and how much for the navigation unit?

haha, yeah, its funny cause i have two more that you can't even see! LOL

yep, D310 and a TME-M710.

lookin' good :thumbs:, have you done the ebrake bypass so you can watch dvds and enter navigation points while driving? or can you do that already with that head unit?

sweet :thumbs:, did you just ground the wire or are you using a switch to turn it off and on? that's what i got setup for mine right now.

sweet :thumbs:, did you just ground the wire or are you using a switch to turn it off and on? that's what i got setup for mine right now.

You do know PAC makes something that bypasses the brake without a switch, etc. right? It's only for Alpine and I have it for my D310.

You do know PAC makes something that bypasses the brake without a switch, etc. right? It's only for Alpine and I have it for my D310.

yeah i know i have a pioneer and there's a green wire that runs to ebrake to check if it's engaged, so i just ran a switch in between with a ground to toggle it off and on just in case i get pulled. :thumbs:

I used that PAC bypass... works EVERYTIME. I love not having to mess with anything. I got it for cheap. Thanks again Fast4Popper :thumbs:

Archived