Event: Auto Club Dragway - Fontana, CA

06VHO

July 15th & 16th, there will be "Street Legal Drag Racing" at "Auto Club Dragway" at California Speedway - Fontana, CA.

Gates open @ 7:00 am

Racing 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Car/Driver: $20/Day

Spectator: $10/Day

If you are thinking about going, you will want to get there before 7:00 am,

so you get in early. Getting there late really sucks if it is crowded.

It is going to be hot out, but you still need to bring long pants and a regular shirt (no tank tops, etc...) to slip on before you race.

Helmet: Required in all vehicles faster than 13.99 seconds. Helmet must meet SNELL 95 or better standards (must have label inside of helmet).

Roll Bars & Cages: Roll bar required in any vehicle running between 10.00 and 11.49 E.T. (convertibles between 11.00 and 13.99). Roll bar/cage structures must meet minimum NHRA standards as found in the 2006 rulebook.

Click here for more rules.

or

Click here for the schedule.

EDIT:

Saturday the 15th is one event.

Sunday the 16th is one event.

You can go to either or both.

i dont know which day im going yet , im trying to round up a few more of us, but i will know more this next week on which day im going. im just happy the truck is finally running good!!

i dont know which day im going yet , im trying to round up a few more of us, but i will know more this next week on which day im going. im just happy the truck is finally running good!!

If I get my T-Stat in, I may make an appearance on Saturday. I not a big fan of these Street Legal debacles but I want to see if my new PCM and gutted cats were worth the hassle!

Why wasn't it running good before?

the injectors were hard for me to dial in. i am going to be going on sunday for anyone that wants to join up.

im going to bring my eazy up and some chairs for any of ya'll that want to meet up and hang out!!

ill be there on sunday!!

Im pretty sure im going to go. Chase, im pretty interested in what your truck is going to run. Its gonna be hot out so your times might suffer a little, but I think you should definately be in the 12's still for sure. Should be interesting. :thumbs:

I'm stayin in fullerton friday night, then I'm goin saturday morning. Anyone else goin saturday? I've never raced my truck before, I need to get some logging from mike so I can send it to bryan. My scan gauge is showin my 0-60 times worst being 7.7's best being 6.9...Sucks, I hope I'm not too let down at the track :tear:

ill be there sunday biut i dont know how long i will last with 110+ weather, im going to need a big arse ice chest, truck seems to be running good, i just know this heat isnt going to help me at all!! ill be there @ 630, im getting into group 1 for sure!!

Archived