Divorce Joke

WI_Dave

A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady forty miles per hour. The husband is behind the wheel.

His wife, a successful tax accountant, suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice, "Darling," she says, "I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce."

The husband says nothing, keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases his speed to 45 mph.

"I don't want you to try and talk me out of it," she says, "because I've been having an affair with your best friend, and he's a far better lover than you are."

Again the husband stays quiet, but grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 55.

The wife confidently says, "I want the house."

The husband knows she has the skill to get the upper hand in a divorce proceeding. Up to 60.

"I want the car, too," she continues.

Now it’s 65 mph.

"And," she says, "I want the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the business."

The husband veers the car towards a massive concrete bridge. Understandably, this makes the wife nervous, so she asks him: "Is there anything you want?!!"

The husband at last replies - in a quiet and controlled voice. "No, I've got everything I need." he says.

"Oh, really?" she says with derision. "So what have you got?"

Just before they slam into the wall at 65 mph, the husband turns to her and smiles. "The airbag."

Speaking of marriage, did you guys hear about the 3 rings of marriage.

Engagement ring

Wedding ring

Suffer-ring

I know kinda lame but, whatever

haha, i was going to post that as well. That has to be soooo true- no wonder I'm not married :D