4th of July

another boring 4th for me to i watched the fire works on the 3rd in town then left and went to camp, our camp is up in turtle point pa past Port Allegany. Sat up there and shot my pistols for a bit other than that nothing happened i heard about some people getting hurt down near the philly area

another boring 4th for me to i watched the fire works on the 3rd in town then left and went to camp, our camp is up in turtle point pa past Port Allegany.  Sat up there and shot my pistols for a bit other than that nothing happened i heard about some people getting hurt down near the philly area

someone is always getting hurt in the philly area, doesnt matter what time of year it is :D

well....i went over my cousins house for bbq he just got back from japan. then we shot up some illegal fireworks and then we saw som pics of him over there in jap land. anyways i went to say bye and in my cous' room he has about 15 katana swords hung up on the wall. and i was staring at one and asked him if thats the one thats really sharp. i grabbed it and it slid right off the scarrab and was falling torward my friend sitting down....soo.....i grabbed it to stop it. anyways i was very calm about it not to freak anyone out. and i was just like ummm...i need some stiches so im going to er. show up at the er and had to wait about 9 hours to be seen. finally leave tyhe next day round 1 pm told that i have to rush to the hand center because i have a completly severed flexor tendon on my pinky. i show up make a appointment for the next day (yesterda) i get micro surgery and here i am with extreme pain; heavy meds and a full arm cast. on top of that im home bound for aweek. but hey its a funny story, i mean who gets their hand chopped by a samurai sword on 4th of july

could be worse could have been like my uncle shooting bottle rockets out of a beer bottle and hit a cop car with one and them black cats, yeah, one tipped over and flew down the road and a car was coming up the road at the same time right infront of him it went off. This all happened last year at our BBQ party thing.