I hate used car dealers!

Bonj87

walked onto a pontiac dealer near my house on saturday. Wifey fell in love with this 2005 V6 mustang.. so I ask.. "how much.. and remember, it would be my 6th car from you.. so give me a discount".

they say "the car is 23 grand, you can have it for 19 grand"

i say i want to go home and think it over. I check thier website.. same car is on there for 19782!!

WTF

I know the feeling. I was going to buy a tahoe and ask how much he said 30K. I said are you sure. He said yes. Well earlier that day i saw it online and that the only reason i went to look at it. Well there internet price was 28K. I ask him again and told him I seen it online. So he pulls his price list out and says nope its 32K. So I pulled out the ad I printed and show him. Which in turn he told me they sold earlier that day... Well I started walking away laughing... He asked what was so funny. I said I didnt know cars had the same vin numbers...So I got into my truck and told him he would of had a sale if it was 28 and I drove away... I will never go there again... Needless to say the tahoe is still for sale...

:cheers:

Archived