New licence plate frame

04CHASE

i found these style plates at my dealer, they had one in chroms with silverado ss in black, and just joking around i asked if they had them in all black with polished SS lettering. and he said yeah. so i told them to order it and it got here in about 2 weeks. here is a pic of it

DSC01491.jpg

i thought it looked pretty good, it cost me 20 bucks with my x-employeee discount .

i had to trim the bezel for it to make it fit nut it cam out ok, here is a pic at night so it didnt come out all that great!!

DSC01494.jpg

i didnt use it for the back because i have the bser pan with a fram with a light , i would have dont that though!!

i found these style plates at my dealer, they had one in chroms with silverado ss in black, and just joking around i asked if they had them in all black with polished SS lettering. and he said yeah. so i told them to order it and it got here in about 2 weeks. here is a pic of it

DSC01491.jpg

i thought it looked pretty good, it cost me 20 bucks with my x-employeee discount .

i had to trim the bezel for it to make it fit nut it cam out ok, here is a pic at night so it didnt come out all that great!!

DSC01494.jpg

i didnt use it for the back because i have the bser pan with a fram with a light , i would have dont that though!!

I really like that

Archived