My SS

BumpinSS

please excuse the quality, I need to buy a new digital camera so I just used my phone. Not much done to her, just a bedrug, visors, fiberglass tanau, 2 15's under the seat and some custom graphics. She was purchased by me and my father to be a project truck, but after me getting hit headon and totalling out my car and my back she sat for a year. Now that I'v (hopefully) had my last back surgery I'm going to start modding her out since she's gonna replace my show car that was totalled out.

SS4.jpg

SS1.jpgSS2.jpgSS3.jpg

please excuse the quality, I need to buy a new digital camera so I just used my phone.  Not much done to her, just a bedrug, visors, fiberglass tanau, 2 15's under the seat and some custom graphics.  She was purchased by me and my father to be a project truck, but after me getting hit headon and totalling out my  car and my back she sat for a year.  Now that I'v (hopefully) had my last back surgery I'm going to start modding her out since she's gonna replace my show car that was totalled out.

SS4.jpg

SS1.jpgSS2.jpgSS3.jpg

Looks Good! Hope your back mends properly!

You might want to take a look at your SS on your windshield; It appears to be upside down.

I had to do it upside down because GM has the SS copyrighted, so they said by law I had to do it upside down or use different lettering. it looks good in person but my phone scrunches it and makes it look like a G instead of an S :banghead:

Archived