How to post pictures

gmc55

I've only been a member on this sight for a couple of weeks but i have been addicted to it since the first time i got on here. I don't have an ss but ido have a gm vehicle at least.It's an 04 gmc sierra ext cab 5.3 with 20inch wheels,flowmaster exhaust and k&n air filter. It's a good lookin truck and i'm very proud of it but i need some help.I can't figure out how to put pitures on my profile. I took a bunch of pics on my digital camera today and put them on my computer but can't get them from my computer to my profile on this sight. If you guys could give me some advice and help me out i would really apprciate it.

Welcome to the site :seeya: To add a sig I think you have to host the picture from photobucket(but it can only be 700x200). To do an avatar you just upload from your computer and it automatically resizes it. You do those both from your controls. If you are trying to add photos in the garage you just upload from your computer( i think they can be no bigger that 250k.) Hope this helped. I tried anyhow.

Archived