Concrete update

CaboRob

Stopped by to check the progress...about every other day....and today there she was sitting outside...and to my surprise...a full,complete,100% Paint!! considering Progressive downgraded the entire paint they wrote on the window when I dropped it off to paint everything but... passenger rear door (above the cladding)and passenger side of the bed :confused: ...Being the pain in the ass customer and alot of bitching and letting them know I am going over this truck with a magnifying glass and they will do it util its right...the dealer wanted to make happy :cheers::D:thumbs: I get her back maybe monday...and i have all the parts they replaced! Hood,Grill and honeycomb,front bumper,brake ducts,both mirrors so I'll be moving these items to the for sale topic...cheap!

more to come......................................

post-8305-1152822827_thumb.jpg

post-8305-1152822851_thumb.jpg

cabo looking good man, I may be interested in your front bumper plus the ducts if all the others dont pull through the bumper I am kinda interested plus I am local to ya so let me know when time comes.

Cool :cheers:  I bet you're going nuts not having your truck :crazy:

Yeah, someone rear ended me last feb. and took off. Didn't even know it happened. My truck went in for what was supposed to be a 2 day job AT most, and ended up taking 3 weeks due to not being able to find a bumper cover. Plus, once they found one, they STILL had to paint it. :banghead: I'm sure everyone here still remembers me bitchin the whole time. It sucks not having our trucks... especially when they give you a ford f150 as a courtesy car. Thank god I have my own business and my own trucks.

Archived