new pics of my truck!

dumpedv8

here are some updated pics since the accident that trashed the old chrome front end! GMC w/ speed grill, goodmark cowl hood, and street scene ss style front bumper cover. im most likely going to add the same chrome speed grill into the lower opening of the bumper cover if i decide to keep it on there! im still not sure whether im 100% happy with it! the entire front end is still in raw , manufacturer primer and raw urethane. i will eventually prime the entire thing! im just lazy! also i still need to finish up the body work including fixing that small dent on the drivers side corner of the roll pan! let me know what you think!

150-5015_IMG.jpg

150-5010_IMG.jpg

150-5008_IMG.jpg

150-5006_IMG.jpg

150-5009_IMG.jpg

i love the truck its coming nicely, is it me or does the grill look a little weird. im not trying to put it down but it may be misaligned or something because theres a small gap. i like how this is going though

When did you go take pics?  You should have called  :nono:  Looks great though.  Are you still planning on changing the door handles?  :dunno:

i went and to pics out at maidu agian, this after noon, im not sure on the door handles, im still not sure if im going to keep the bumper cover or not!